SCRUBIT is a new lead qualification and scoring tool embedded with Salesforce.com to help SDR/BDR's to better qualify leads. This 6-minute video preview introduces the concept and previews the product.
If you sell complex B2B solutions and use an SDR team for initial engagement and any of the following issues are familiar, then, maybe SCRUBIT could work for you.
- Too many AE first meetings fail to convert.
- SDR ramp ramp time 14 weeks or more.
- Less than 50% of your SDR team making quota
- AE’s cannot execute an initial call based on the CRM record
What to expect from using SCRUBIT
- A framework for objective qualification for remote SDR’s
- A scoring model to accurately identify lead/contact quality
- Conversation guidance to execute a high-quality call and accelerate sales ramp
- Instrumented guided qualification embedded in CRM
- Higher win-rates of qualified opportunities
To find out more about objective qualification with SCRUBIT, hit the button and get started cleaning up your pre-qualification process.