Sales Training - engagement, skills and process, assessmentThe Selling in the Internet Age curriculum is based on the personal and professional needs of sales and support professionals selling over the telephone or face-face.
Core elements are;
- Whiteboard storytelling to train everyone to tell your story that Challenges status-quo thinking, sparks the need for change and engages champions in the cause.
- Personal development and enrolment in individual advancement,
- Communication and rapport skills, essential for consultative selling.
- Language and inter-personal psychology skills, essential for engaging digital buyers and getting outcomes from every encounter.
- Customised sales process and Buyer-Seller Alignment and understanding the IMPACT cycle and Value-Created selling, Value-Added selling concepts
- Whiteboard Selling Enablement